Friday, April 7, 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: Tony Moly Lip Tint Delight

Happy 2017! I am absent for several months for I am currently trying out skincare products. I am happy to share that I am in the process of posting up another review for you soon! ☺


Tony Moly Delight






Brand Name: Tony Moly
Product Name: Tony Tint Delight
Description:
Lip tint with 98% of moisture base, botanical oil prevents from drying and keeps moisture on lips, fresh and fruit scent.
Price: Php 178.00 (Tony Moly), Php 150 (Althea Korea)
Ingredients: Contains Rosehip, Jojoba and Argan Oils

Shades:
01 - Cherry Pink
02 - Red
03 - Orange Cha Cha


First Impression:
"The thick colors made it looked like a watery gel at first glance."


Packaging:


Tony Moly Lip Tint Delight


Housed in a tube made of thick glass, with a black cap in a heart shape. Fits nicely in the hand and easy to bring around. The brand and product name is clearly printed on the glass, with sketched-style heart imprints. It has a doe-type applicator which is a little bit thin and long in length.

Tony Moly Lip Tint Delight


The shade is labeled on the bottom part. I had these for almost a month and the stickers tend to move so I lost the other one already.


Scent:
Fruity scent which makes me,  in all honesty, want to lick it đŸ˜‹


Consistency/Swatch:
Tony Moly Lip Tint Delight
L-R: Cherry Pink, Red
Thick consistency. The colors are very thick that I find it hard to recognize which shade it is without looking at the label.


Effectivity:

One thin layer is enough to last you for a good 5-6 hours! Unlike my other tints, these do not highlight my dry lips that much. The moisturizing properties are okay and the payoff is really amaaaaazing! They do not wash up easily with water so I highly recommend using cleansing oils or mild makeup remover. They gave my lips a healthy and natural color which is to my great liking! ❤


Tony Moly Lip Tint Delight
01 - Cherry Pink

Tony Moly Lip Tint Delight
02 - Red


Rating
Price - ★★★☆☆
Effectivity -★★★
Ease of Use -★★
Overall - ★★★

Repurchase? Yes! I will definitely buy this again once I run out. I will be buying the 03 - Cha Cha shade also to try.



Follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment